Frequently asked questions
If the following list of questions does not answer your questions or does not allow you to complete your loan application in complete confidence, do not hesitate to contact a My Little Loan advisor at 1 877 711-7738 or by email at email@example.com.
How long do I have to wait to get my loan?
As soon as we have all the requested documents in hand, we are committed to complete the evaluation process in less than an hour.
If your application is approved and you return the signed loan agreement to us by 11:30 a.m., your money will be electronically deposited into your account the same day. If your application is accepted after 11:30 a.m., you have to count up to 24 business hours before receiving the money.
How do I know if I meet your criteria?
Here are the criteria you must meet:
- You must be 18 years of age or older;
- You must be a resident of Canada;
- Be employed for 3 months;
- Receive your salary by direct deposit into a Canadian bank account;
- Have a gross income of $ 1,200 per month;
- Not have filed for bankruptcy in the last 6 months or plan to file for bankruptcy or a consumer proposal in the next 6 months.
Am I eligible if my source of income is a pension, insurance or any other type of social benefit?
This depends on the amount of monthly benefit you receive. Please send us your application by email so that we can analyze it.
What should I expect if I am a self-employed person?
We will analyze your application in the same way as an employee!
Why could I be turned down?
- You do not meet our eligibility criteria;
- Too many personal debts;
- 5 NSF in the past year;
- Other reasons deemed appropriate. We do not turn down applications for the sake of turning them down. If you have any further questions regarding the refusal of your application, please contact us and we will be pleased to explain the reasons for the refusal of your application.
Do you know where I can access a fax machine?
- Canada Post;
- Some convenience stores and pharmacies;
- At a friend’s or relative’s house.
How can I make sure that your entire process is confidential and secure?
We use a simple, fast and efficient method that allows us to limit the amount of information requested from our clients in order to analyze their loan applications. By minimizing the amount of information requested, we make the process more secure and the documentation required is of a general nature, thus increasing the level of confidentiality.
What is the purpose of the information I provide you with?
The information provided are used solely for the analysis of your loan application and we protect the identity of our clients.