- How long do I have to wait to get my loan?
Once we have all of the requested documents, we are committed to complete the evaluation process in less than an hour.
If your application is approved and you return the signed loan agreement to us by 11:30 a.m., your money will be electronically deposited into your account the same day. If your application is approved after 11:30 a.m., it can take up to 24 business hours for the transfer to take place. For an additional fee, we also offer Interac e-Transfer.
- What are your eligibility requirements?
These are the criteria you must meet:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a resident of Canada
- Have a stable job
- Receive your salary by direct deposit into a Canadian bank account
- Have a net income of at least $1200 per month
- Not have made a consumer proposal in the last 6 months or plan to make a consumer proposal in the next 6 months
- What sources of income are not accepted?
- Social solidarity (if net income is less than $1200 per month) Recent pay stub
- Support payments
- Loans and grants
- What should I expect if I am self-employed?
We will analyze your application in the same way as an employee!
- What are some of the reasons that my application may be declined?
- Missing Instant Bank Verification (IBV);
- Bank account too recent;
- Documents not complete for analysis;
- Non-compliance with eligibility criteria;
- Debt-to-income ratio too high;
- NSF and/or stop payment.
- Other reasons deemed appropriate.
- Where can I find a fax?
- Wholesale office;
- Canada Post;
- Some convenience stores and pharmacies;
- At the home of a friend or relative.
- When will I be eligible for a renewal?
You are eligible for a renewal if your bond balance is less than $150.
Clients with a balance of less than $150 who have not met the original terms of their bond contract may be denied a renewal.
- What are your bonding rates and fees?
You can find a detailed description of the products offered on our home page.
- Can I pay off my balance at any time?
You can pay off your balance in full by contacting Gestion Multi Finance at (514) 312-3084.
- What are my options if I have trouble paying off my balance?
First of all, you must contact the lender at (514) 312-3084 in order to identify the solution that best suits you. They are flexible and listen to their clients’ needs.
It is therefore possible to modify your payment schedule for a fee of $12.50 or to defer a payment for a fee of $25. A fee of $40 will be charged for a NSF debit or stop payment.
In the event of prolonged non-payment, the debt will be transferred to a collection agency.
- How do I properly complete my application?
All new loan applications must be submitted through our website under the “New Application” tab. We do not do applications over the phone.
You must then complete the instant bank verification (IBV). This is sent to us by your financial institution and allows us to access your bank statement, in read-only copy. This system allows us to speed up the approval process.
If your bond application is accepted, you will receive an email requesting the missing documents in order to confirm your identity and finalize your bond contract.
If not, you will receive an email indicating the reason for the refusal of your request.